Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee and Creative Thought

Desiar.co
A wonderful school mate and I sat down the other day to talk about my clothing line Commuty. Little did I know that we would brainstorm about Girly Gauges. (OH, started a separate Facebook page)

Jamal started Desiar a couple years back. He was kind enough to sit down with me and share a bit of the knowledge that he has concerning the crazy industry known as fashion. He reminded me about telling a story. This couldn't fit Girly Gauges any better! As silly as I feel sometimes making such a big deal about big lobes and the accessories to fit them, I always feel proud reminding people that when they see my expression through a beautiful set of earrings, that they really are surprised that they are gauges. BEST FEELING EVER!

That feeling, is what drives what I do for big lobed women everywhere. I love having gauges. I wouldn't trade it for any accessory, now I don't have to. I feel edgy, chic, and a little mysterious when I wear Girly Gauges. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my tunnels, having the shock factor every once in a while. In general, however, getting to show off my unique style is what make me, me.

On the Etsy front, I cannot set up a separate Etsy account just for Girly Gauges. Hopefully one day the account will be available. I have started gaining some traction again. SO Good. I have even had a request for custom gauges for a wedding in April. So, I thought I would post a listing for Custom Special Event Gauges. What do you think?

I would love some feedback on this. How much would you pay for custom Girly Gauges? How much would you want me to work with you?

Stay Girly My Friends.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment